Tuesday 21 September 2010

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer Review

OH. MY. GOSH!
I have fallen in love with this concealer! The boi-ing concealer really does hide everything!
As every girl I too suffer from the occasional spot and this really does just cover them, it doesn't leave them with an orangy tint or, in most cases, just makes it stand out even more! This covers and mattifies your skin. I'm quite pale so I went for number 1 and it's fabulous! Such a great match.

As you open the top of the cute pink box inside is written "if the shoe fits, buy the other one" I love it :D

I really can't find a bad thing to say about it...except, and this is just because I feel I have to give both sides, you have to screw the lid off, I'm used to flip lids so it takes a bit of remembering in the mornings for me.

It stays all day! I get one red rosy cheek, yes just the one when I get sleepy and this covers my cheeks superbly keeping the rose to a dull glow :D I even got it to cover a freckle/mole!
It does cost around £16 but it lasts for ages and it's worth the pricey tag for the coverage you get ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment