Monday 20 September 2010

maybelline new york line definer liquid liner review

It's cute and pink and gives you glamorous eyes! what more do you need? :D


This amazing eyeliner from Maybelline new york is one of the easiest eyeliners I've found to use. It's shaped like a pen(cil) so it's literally like drawing! unlike other liquid liners with their long thin stick that's covered in the stuff so you have to hope your hand stays steady about a mile from your face this has a cute tip about 1-2cm long!


Unfortunately I do find myself having to touch it up throughout the day, the first time I used it I naturally left it at home and when I checked my face at lunch time some of it had just...worn off. So if you are going to use it for an all day wear either take it out with you or pre-line your lids with a pencil or black eyeshadow applied with a thin brush.




It's really cheap and so easy to use, great for a beginner to start out with and looks so dinky and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment