Friday 17 September 2010

Gypsy 05 Jackie Cut-Off Sweatshirt in Adobe Red Review

The Gypsy 05 Jackie Cut-Off Sweatshirt is now my altime favourite snuggly stylish hoodie! I just love love love the off the shoulder look, and the awesome red colour!
It is constructed from eco-friendly organic cotton so you can feel extra good whilst you wear it (:
This sweatshirt features a relaxed cut-off neckline, rolled-up sleeves and a cozy pouch for your hands. It's made in California Hollywood! and inclusdes a doves-and-rainbow screen-print at the left breast and big tropical rainbow on the back.


So yes it's a little pricey and I had to buy mine from the U.S. but it's well worth it! I wear it around the house and even venture out in in (which I don't usually do wearing hoodies) It always gets good looks thrown at it, jealous good looks hehe. So start saving now and treat yourself! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment