Tuesday 7 September 2010

Laneige Multi Cleanser Review

So I purchased this cleanser after I ran out of my usual cleanser and my make-up remover on the same day! Spooky huh! So I made a crazy £15 purchase of this 3 in 1 cleanser from Laneige.

It's a 3 in 1: Make-up remover, exfoliation and cleanser. The packaging is white with cute pink snowflake decorations and it looks like it can last more than 6 months.

On the back of the tube a brief description below:
• 100m Micro cellulose bead particles breaks apart and thoroughly removes the make-up residues
• AHA mixtures from 5 plants (orange, lemon, bilberry, sugar cane, and sugar maple) keeps skin elastic
• Ivy extracts an Vitamin E derivatives purifies skin impurities
• Multi-fruit BSC, Ivy Extracts, Vitamin E Acetate.




I started using it only in the mornings with my daily moisturising cream. After 5 days I noticed my skin was looking great, smaller pours less breakouts and well just generally looked healthier.



All you only need less than a pea sized amount, it exfoliates brilliantly and has that cutsey...clean citrusy smell, it literally makes your skin squeaky clean and you can use it if you have oily or sensitive skin too.


The only down side is that after I used this for about 2 weeks I found my skin feeling tight after using, which is bad because it means it's drying out your skin, so do make sure you use moisturiser after washing, I did and am now reaping the benefits!



Would I buy this product again? ...hell yeah! It's cute, clean and caring (:




No comments:

Post a Comment