Monday 13 September 2010

Milkshake Leave-In Conditioner Review


So I first came across this product at my local hairdressers. My hair is notoriously knotty, you can comb out all the knots and all you need to do it look at it and it's guaranteed to have miraculously 'grown' some more knots! So my hairdresser used this bad boy on my hair and it was amazing, she could do my entire haircut without snagging the comb on a tiny developing knot and plus the smell! YUMMM!!!


This leave-in conditioner has been designed for all hair types but is especially good on normal to lightly dry hair. It generates optimum inner hair moisture balance and outer hair protection. The milk proteins and fruit extracts help to revitalize and improve shine whilst the added Integrity 41 and vitamin E seal in the hair colour.
Anyway...back to the smell...it's not called milkshake for nothing! It smells like VANILLA MILKSHAKE!!! *melts*! It really smells so yummy, not a single person I've made smell this has turned their nose up at it!
Just spray onto damp hair and comb through! simples! As you dry your hair you can smell the product, your hair feels silky smooth and helps it to stay tangle free!

The only downside is that since someone said it smelt like caramel, that is all I can smell, I don't like caramel, he's ruined the smell sensation for me. Lol :D only joking! it smells delicious! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment